Email Copy: Newsletter (The Mean Bean Times)
Posted on August 13, 2020
by Melanie Lech
Leave a Comment
All We Do is Win, Win, Win, No Matter What!
(Ignore the countless years of failures that led up to this.)
It’s been a spell since our last email, but that’s because we’ve been busy ballin’. Here are some bodacious new bachievements under our belts:
- We won first place and $600 in the Rizzle app’s R-Series Originals: The Lockdown contest for our miniseries, Time Warp!
- We won third place and a cash prize in the Rizzle app’s R-Series Originals: Mission Superhero contest for our miniseries, Spandex-Girl!
- We won a special prize and a cash reward in the Rizzle app’s R360 CrimeCoverage contest for our miniseries, Mean Bean Investigates: Unsolved Crimes Division!
- We made a touching music video starring a certain villain you’ll recognize from Spandex-Girl.
- A feature Alex starred in last summer by Michael Papich, Giraffraud, was recently released on Vimeo On Demand!
- Melanie was nominated for Best Supporting Actress (Nothing Ever Happens by Studio Greyblue) in the 72 Hour Horror Challenge!
- We finally updated our freakin’ website and it’s the beans.com. (Well, actually it is meanbeanproductions.com. That was just a play on bomb.com, which is also not our URL.)
It is a good time to be a bean and we are so grateful for your support.
Love and bean dip,
The Mean Bean Team
Written in collaboration with a partner. If you’re interested in subscribing to The Mean Bean Times e-newsletter, click here.
Category: Comedy Copy, Comedy WritingTags: charlotte, charlotte nc, charming, comedic copywriter, comedic copywriting, comedy, comedy script writer, email marketing copywriter, freelance, freelancer, funny, funny copywriter, funny copywriting, lake norman, melanie lech multimedia, multimedia artist, north carolina